Extended Warranty Coverage Provided By
Most of our vending machines only carry a 1 year parts warranty from the manufacturer. If your machine unexpectedly breaks or stops working for any reason, guess who that falls on? That's right, it falls on YOU!
We want to help you protect your investment from damages that oftentimes come with the business of vending. That's why we've partnered with our friends from Consumer Priority Services to offer extended warranties on all of our vending machines! The extended warranty is offered as an option on any vending machine product page on our website near the 'add to cart' button.
COVERAGE PLANS BY CPS
- 2 year & 4 year plans available
- Coverage starts 31 days after your purchase is made
- Coverage includes manufacturer's defects
- Coverage includes parts & labor
- Coverage includes on-site services
- Coverage DOES NOT include accidental damage or gross misuse
- Low service fee/deductible to be paid if/when a claim is made
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM WITH CPS
You can contact CPS directly to file a claim in three ways:
- Online at www.cpscentral.com and click the 'File a Claim' button
- Via email at email@example.com
- Call them toll-free at 800-905-0443
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is a CPS Warranty just an extension of the existing manufacturer’s warranty?
No, actually it’s an upgrade to your existing manufacturer’s warranty. A CPS Warranty offers benefits that aren’t offered by manufacturers.
What’s the difference between a Replacement Plan and Repair Plan?
A Replacement Plan is available for products under $150. If the product fails, you will be reimbursed for what you paid for the product minus shipping and tax. There are actually no products on our website that qualify for the replacement plan.
A Repair Plan is for products over $150 and offers free repair coverage for your product any time during the life of your warranty. If we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it!
How am I covered?
For the Repair Plan, you are covered for a period of 2 years or four years (depending on which plan you purchase). Benefits include parts and labor for required repairs on your product.
When does my warranty coverage start?
Coverage begins on the 31st calendar day from when you purchased your product.
Can I transfer the Protection Plan to a new owner?
Yes! CPS Warranties are transferable between owners. Just contact CPS to let them know if/when you want to transfer your warranty to a new owner.
Is my product covered if it’s stolen or if I lose it?
Unfortunately the CPS Warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
Is there a deductible?
Yes, there is a low deductible at the time that a claim is made:
- $50.00 Deductible Applies to products under $500
- $75.00 Deductible Applies to products between $500-$1,000
- $100.00 Deductible Applies to products between $1,000-$1,500
- $100.00 Deductible Applies to products between $1,500-$2,500
- $125.00 Deductible Applies to products between $2,500-$5,000
- $125.00 Deductible Applies to products between $5,000-$7,500
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you have any other questions regarding CPS coverage, please contact us.